The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a key member of the Asia Regional HR team and will provide administrative and technical support to the Regional HR Team and Country Offices on the end-to-end HR recruitment and selection process. He/she will ensure a well-maintained and updated recruitment system, filing, visa, travel and support on critical HR projects.
The HR Coordinator will also support the Regional HR team on administrative duties, including travel and visa arrangements, expenses and supporting of HR events. The HR Coordinator will be required to cover the role of Regional HR Coordinator – HRIS & Compensation as and when needed.
During humanitarian response, the HR Coordinator will be expected to deploy or support Country Offices.
International and ARO National Recruitment and Selection
- Be the focal point for the placement of job vacancies on various advertising channels and sourcing of quality candidates via LinkedIn headhunting
- Ensuring all job descriptions follow global guidance in formatting
- Managing requisition/candidate status and collating CV on the e-recruitment system
- Supporting and guiding the countries on end-to-end candidate care and communications
- Longlisting of ARO candidates, managing applicant inquiries and scheduling of all written exercises and interviews including preparation of interview materials and tools
- Preparing and obtaining offer approvals from line managers for ARO recruitment and initiating offer negotiations with candidates for junior positions
- Providing the administrative support to all ARO SMT, CD and CO SMT recruitment including the full candidate care, e.g. sending interview invitations, preparing interview packs, connecting with the team managing travel/visas/accommodation, sending regrets and candidate monitoring
- Tracking and updating of international and ARO recruitment status and details
- Reviewing and collating of all pre-boarding formalities and onboarding documents, including contracts, offer letters, vettings, references, medical checks, police clearances and other new staff requirements
- Preparing and obtain signatory on offers and contracts
- Responsible for all ARO and international staff electronic personnel filing
- Administering the new hire satisfaction survey
- Focal point in liaising with local academic institutions and managing the end-to-end process of all ARO internships and volunteers
- Liaising with country offices on queries relating to new recruitment tools and procedures, and ensuring compliance to guidelines
- Reviewing of recruitment templates to ensure alignment with up-to-date policies and processes
- Back stopping the Regional Roving HR Coordinator in MST/Mekong advertising; Managing interview pack preparation and obtaining signatory for offer and contract documentations
E-recruitment, GHRIS, Data Reporting and Management
- Administrating the E-recruitment system, ensuring data quality and integrity aligned with global procedures
- Supporting the countries in managing and maintaining the e-recruitment systems
- Supporting the E-recruitment Super Users in the region through the provision of technical support and capability building in handling queries and problem solving on the system
- Administrating all talent pool databases, including candidate care
- Generating data quality reports and necessary follow up with CO HRs
- Track and report on recruitment indicators including diversity, time to fill etc.
- Shared maintenance and backstopping of GHRIS with HR Coordinator (Comp and Ben)
- Supporting the region and countries in managing surge deployments during emergency response
- Backstopping country HR or regional HR during emergency response
- Electronic and paper data management including recruitment and personnel filing, getting signatory for the offer documentation
Support on Technical HR and Other Projects
- End-to-end processing and tracking of work passes such as employment pass, dependant’s pass, letter of consent, and matters relating to application, renewal and cancellations for ARO staff
- Data protection declaration for all ARO staff
- Liaising with line managers and ARO staff on submitting probation review documents during probation completion and preparing of confirmation letters for ARO staff; Tracking of probation completion of international staff
- Supporting with recruitment portion of P&O scorecard and regional updates
- Preparing of visa invitation letters, as and when required
- Coordinating and updating monthly ARO organograms
- Updating of CV database and managing the Candidate Pipelining spreadsheet
- Managing of email distribution groups for ARO HR and regional HR
- Supporting the Regional HR Team in managing HR Projects/system such as but not limited to Effort Reporting and E-recruitment
- Back stopping the HR Coordinator – HRIS & Compensation, as and when necessary
- Supporting the capacity building of the HR focal persons
- Supporting HR regional team members on flights, visas, reimbursement requirements and other administrative duties as requested
- Supporting in the administrative and logistical requirements of HR meetings including job fairs, HR Networking meeting and L&D initiatives
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 20 February 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.